• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

installed 6 inch lift kit

Boulder_jeeps

NAXJA Forum User
I finished the back half of my 6 inch lift today. All the threads I searched where really help full. No problems at all. I used this product called "IN force" penetrating oil to un stick the bolts for a couple days prior and all the bolts came out without any problems. The rake the jeep has (lifting the back and not lifting the front yet) is hysterical I will post pictures later on in the week.

Boulder_jeeps said:
I finished the back half of my 6 inch lift today. All the threads I searched where really help full. No problems at all. I used this product called "IN force" penetrating oil to un stick the bolts for a couple days prior and all the bolts came out without any problems. The rake the jeep has (lifting the back and not lifting the front yet) is hysterical I will post pictures later on in the week.
Glad to see you got some good information from the threads here...

When you get finished, don't forget to give back.
http://secure.naxja.org/html/naxjamemberapp.htm:)

Back