• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear tire carrier

vfly172

NAXJA Forum User
What is the name of the company that starts with an A i believe, it is 3 letters, and they make a rear tire carrier bumper?

no. The guy from VA with the stroker XJ he sold had one of these bumpers. Something like AFE, but that isnt it.

Don't bother.
Been on their waiting list for going on 4 years.
They had manufacturing issues and were going to get a new manufacturer, but never have!!!!! Also, it is not on their priority list to do so!!!!!
I am not really waiting, just on their list.

I have that one now, and I dont like how the rear tire is angled. I would like to sell it or trade it for one that is straight up and down, and not in the center of the rear. More offset to one side. I know the AEV one is centered, and don't want that. Who makes a good one like I want?

www.detoursusa.com
(link isnt working right now though.. hmm..)
it's a one-peice design that wraps around to cover the quarters as well... and Mark is right down in Ct too so no shipping charges..

standard.jpg

http://www.fototime.com/inv/3F6D4936BC2DCA8

I have the Tomken rear bumper and swing away tire carrier - been really happy with it.

Back