• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

is anybody running this setup?

you would probably be the first person to ever run that setup.

unless you went and hit the search button. :)

damn that would be pretty. go ahead do it ill be next in line to follow that setup

cherokeeproject said:
dana 44 front and dana 60 rear with a lift around 6 to 8 inches?

possably lockers in front/rear?

4.88 gears?

its the setup i hope to achieve i was just curious.

Nope I am only running a 44 front and 9" rear both locked with 5.13's......you just might be a trend setter.

so what is it you want to know?????
cherokeeproject said:
dana 44 front and dana 60 rear with a lift around 6 to 8 inches?

possably lockers in front/rear?

4.88 gears?

its the setup i hope to achieve i was just curious.

IntrepidXJ said:
if you are going thru all the trouble of swapping axles......why are the front and rear lockers only a possibility?

...and what tire size?
i plan on going with lockers i was just wondering if anybody was running that setup w/ lockers i just didnt want to get too specific.

as for tire size i hope to go with 36" on a 6 or 8" long arm lift. havent picked a lift just yet still researching.

Matt98XJ said:
Just go 60 in the front too.
X2
just go over kill all around!:firedevil
50cal mounted on the hood couldnt hurt either!
good luck on your project, im planning on tossing d44's f/r when i get around to it!

Matt98XJ said:
Just go 60 in the front too.
the 60 in the front isnt needed its just a waste of money to me. i plan to truss the D44 for some added strenght. im either going to purchase a 4.6 stroker or build my own, still havent decided, and i still will use my jeep as a daily driver for now and i just want the D60 in the rear for on the road. it may be overkill but its available to me for only $100

Back