• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crown Vic exploded diagram.

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Problem: I have a box of Crown Vic disk parts. It might all be there, it might not. :dunno:

I need an exploded diagram of how all this junk fits together so I can get my customer (SharkXJ) back on the trail!

If you have one, scan it and post it, or better yet, post a link to a web based one. I've googled this to death, and can't seem to find anything.

Do they go together the same as the explorer junk?

frpprdbc16.jpg

Unless shark has bought some more parts the parts that you have do not include the ebrake setup as i was not planning on using the stock ebrake none of that stuff should be in there. and it is missing the caliper bolts. other than those things there should be everything to make it work.

Scrub2k said:
Unless shark has bought some more parts the parts that you have do not include the ebrake setup as i was not planning on using the stock ebrake none of that stuff should be in there. and it is missing the caliper bolts. other than those things there should be everything to make it work.

I bought a small parts kit, e-brake shoes, and pads for the disks. the samll parts kit gets here today, but i doubt it's going to include the actuating arm and barrrel adjusters. Do you still have that stuff?

CRASH

CRASH said:
I bought a small parts kit, e-brake shoes, and pads for the disks. the samll parts kit gets here today, but i doubt it's going to include the actuating arm and barrrel adjusters. Do you still have that stuff?

CRASH
Unfortunatly i never grabbed that stuff when i went and got the rest of the disc brake stuff. sorry.

-Matt-

GSequoia said:
Andy - I visually compared Crown Vic / Lincoln Contenential to an Explorer and they appear identical.

Confirm - my rears are mixed crown vic/explorer parts with ZJ rotors.

Back