• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ/WJ Seats in 2 door XJ

dutsmiller

NAXJA Forum User
I've seen a few people in here put ZJ/WJ seats in their cherokee and complain that they lack the flip-forward feature for 2 door XJ's. I wanted to know if it makes accessing the rear seat merely difficult or impossible altogether. For example, can you get to the rear seat by sliding the front seats the whole way forward?

I was thinking about swapping mine out, but would still like to put people in the back seat for the very rare occasions where I need to.

TIA.

I don't agree with that. I have 4 door seats in my 2 door. You can still get in the back if you slide the seat all the way forward. It is a PITA, but at 6'3" and 7.5" of lift, I can still do it. That being said, WJ seats are a bit bigger than XJ seats. So it is entirely possible that the back seat would be inaccessible alltogether, though I doubt it. Although, if I was worried about people getting into the back. I'd of never gotten a 2 door...............;)

Back