• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR STAGE 3 BUMPERS???

JEEPTUBE

NAXJA Forum User
I hope they do a bumper sale too. But has anyone picked up a JCR stage 3 bumper? How well does it tie in undernieth the front end and will it get in the way of the RE longarm crossmember kit?
Ireally like the departure angles on those bumpers and the side protection.
I might just get the stage 1 sliders and the stage 3 bumper.
Does anyone know how much the front bumper weighs?

All JCR products are high quality and it will be hard for you to find any negative feedback about them. As long as you get the frame tie-ins, you should be fine. I dont see how any aftermarket bumper would interfere with anything related to the crossmember so I think youll be okay on that one.

I've got a JCR stage 3 winch bumper, with the hoop, and I love it. Was a breeze to install, even with the tie ins. And the tie ins also reinforce the steering gear too. Fine product. One thing though, if you get it powdercoated, just make sure it gets sandblasted first. Gotta give the powder something to bite into.

Yah what was i thinking? LA kit? crossmember? Sorry i was thinking about the rock sliders and had bumpers on my mind while typing it. OOPS! hahaaahhaha

Back