• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT; 5 33/12.50 MT/Rs for something

creeperjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I have (5) 33/12.50/15 s on AR767s
They are in good condition, except for the spares rim, which has a good piece of rockrash, It holds air at 25PSI but leaks around 15PSI, The tire on the spare is pretty much new and in good condition, its just the a bad rim.

The other 4 tires have mild rock rash but nothing bad, no cuts.
liftmanor024.jpg

liftmanor025.jpg

Those are all I have for pix for now, they are on the wifes TJ, she doesnt wheel so theyre getting traded out.
Ill get more detail pix soon with a quarter in the tread or something.

**Im looking to trade those for something smaller, 31s or 32s with decent tread and decent rims. I really want 5 tires and rims.**

I want to do this trade around middle of August, unless we can work something out where my brother can make the tradeoff.

I know you're kind far, but I have 33x12.5 BFG AT KO's. I have 5 of them, one has a sidewall plug, probably could be patched nicely. It's held air for a year or two now. The others are just mild rock damage, no cuts or anything though. They are still in great condition otherwise. I wanted something more aggressive but the same size, so the trade could be good. They are on ar767's as well. Let me know if there is any interest. I can get any pictures you want, maybe trade and some money could work if they tires aren't of the same caliber.

_nicko_

Back