• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

roof lighting

Gnat5680

NAXJA Forum User
i was reading a post somewhere on here that said you could take a spare roof rack bar and drill the holes in it and put a few lights on top. what do you guys think about this???

how much will a new stock roof rack bar from the factory cost?

thanks!

Gnat5680 said:
how much will a new stock roof rack bar from the factory cost?
thanks!
Two easy to find one in a junkyard to buy one from the dealership. I don't think the 97+ bars will fit the older racks

Gnat5680 said:
fumble: how much do you think?

scoobyxj: i just relized that after i posted it. thanks anyway

No more than $20. Probably around like $12. But, if you want them, I won't be able to get them out to you till next week as I am headed to Ireland tonight.

i just slid the bar as close as possible to the front of the jeep and drilled holes in it. and i didnt put another on it either. it looks fine however i never use my roof rack for anything but my lights.

fumble said:
No more than $20. Probably around like $12. But, if you want them, I won't be able to get them out to you till next week as I am headed to Ireland tonight.
we will have to keep in contact. i don't have the money now but i also want to look at some junkyards and the dealership

Back