• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

track bar question for a 3" lift

little red cheroke

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 3" lift and a track bar relocator bracket. my relocator is messed up. looking at my jeep from the front, the passenger side tire sticks out 1" farther away from the body than the driver side. if my relocator is messed up, wouldnt removing it and putting the track bar back in the stock location correct this? i know it wouldnt be perfect but would it make it better?

3" lift trackbar relocation is kinda like the SYE question.

3" is just borderline for alot of things...if you could increase your front suspension height by around 1/2-3/4 of an inch, it would probably be correct..

for now i recommend you leave it, if you completely remove the trackbar and run in the stock location, your driver side tire will stick out about 1 1/2-2 inches.....that's what mine looked like at first because my lift didn't come with a relocation bracket.

when I put my 3" lift on I got the drivers side sticking out, I am not sure what the relocation bracket consists of, but I got an adjustable trac bar and that corrected the problem.

Back