• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit

You can't say best and less expensive in the same sentence, when talking about parts.

Well what is a good kit to get for it and also i wan t to run 1350 u joints but the ones i have seen only come in 1310 which i keep breaking.

RevinXJ said:
Well what is a good kit to get for it and also i wan t to run 1350 u joints but the ones i have seen only come in 1310 which i keep breaking.
If you're considering having to upgrade to 1350 ujoints shouldn't you consider upgrading the tcase ? I'd rather have a ujoint go then blow the case on the trail. Btw, why do you need 1350's?

Because I am breaking my 1310's but i may just stick with them and what kind of transfer case you talkin about upgrading too because i have a NP231

so you have a sye and your breaking 1310's, or your breaking them with a lifted rig with stock setup:confused:

well thats why your breaking u joints. a good 1310 will be fine. go for the PORC

I"m a salesman at porc and can help you with anything you need. Out number is 706-548-9393 or 866-540-7672. Thanks man!

Back