• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP

.40CalPatriot

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought a 2in BB that included front coil spacers and rear add a leafs. The add a leafs look short and dont really look like they have a good bow in them at all. Mabye they are supposed to look that way and I cant tell because I just helped a buddy with a 3.5 Rubicon Express lift. My ? is are the add a leafs supposed to be shorter than those that can with the RE lift and will they give me the lift I am looking for?

is it a RE kit???

They used to have one with these short add a leafs. Yes they will give you 1.5" of lift but be carefull with putting the pack back together. If you don't put leaf clamps in the right places the AAL's will shift over and cut your tires!!!

Went through 2 tires before I got rid of em...

No it is not a RE kit. If the AAL are only going to give me 1.5 in the rear and the front spacers are foing to give me 2 it is going to sit high in the front and low the rear?

remove the stock spring dampener above the coils, that will lower the height .5 then put in the 2 inch bb and you will be at +1.5" and even....
till the add a leaf sags that is

Back