• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

odd setup

Gnat5680

NAXJA Forum User
a friend of mine said that they make a nos kit for the cherokee. is it possible to get a nos kit and still offroad??

if so what do i need and can/where can i get it? is it ture that i would have to get a new transmission?

BTW do not give me $hit about this i know its a bad idea and does not fit in to this forum. but i also want a mean street machine. just answer the questions and don't give me crap about it

there are plenty of people that run nitrous offroad....and you can put nitrous in anything you want, it's just a matter hooking it up right

try summit or search google.

but first thing you need to look at is your engine.............if the engine isn't in TOP condition, you'll just fry it.

Gnat5680 said:
BTW do not give me $hit about this i know its a bad idea and does not fit in to this forum. but i also want a mean street machine. just answer the questions and don't give me crap about it
Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap. Huh, guess I don't follow instructions well. BTW, we do have a forum for Street stuff..........

Don't get NOS

ouch.jpg

"just answer the question and dont give me crap?" Thats the right way to go about not getting crap. How about just search a lil.

Back