• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

started bumper

txredxj

NAXJA Forum User
i cut the steering brace side that i used the cad program for and im gonna do just the three bumper holes for the other side. i'll post pics later

Did you have a CAD drawing of the mounting brackets all the way back to the Steering box?
Any chance I can get a copy of the CAD file, I will be building my bumper eventually and it would be nice to have the brackets all drawn up.

Thanks-

Did you have a CAD drawing of the mounting brackets all the way back to the Steering box?
Any chance I can get a copy of the CAD file, I will be building my bumper eventually and it would be nice to have the brackets all drawn up.

Thanks-

ditto

goodburbon said:

Hey goodburbon, I actually have an AutoCAD file that I found somewhere if you want to try it out, I don't know 100% that I trust it, and it does not work for the steering box brace so I'd like a better one anyway.

I can email it if you want it, post here, to PM or to [email protected] if you want a copy.

Shane

goodburbon said:
sure, zip one on over to [email protected] I'l give it a look-see. I really wanted to incorporate a steering box brace, so I could edit it pretty easily.

yeah, if you can accurately measure steering box holes, lol. I'm not convinced I can!

I'll send it as soon as I find it- a few minutes yet. If you get a good drawing of the left side mount with brace, be sure to pass it back.

rehab said:
can anyone put those in PDF or another format for me? i dont have cad on any of my computers here. thanks

I can .pdf ot Monday, I don't have CAD or adobe at home and I don't feel like doing the pirate thing (arrrgh).

I can do it sunday if you hit me with a pm to remind me. It wouldn't be pdf, would jpeg do? I would do it tonight, but my computer is in the mail on its way back to me from having a motherboard replaced.

bumperbracket.jpg

Back