• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

couple of questions

*xj-man*

NAXJA Forum User
well i put on a 6.5 rustys off road lift... and so far so good..i guess.
the front end if making a noise like a click or something whenever i accellerate(maybe a bad u-joint in the front drive shaft??)

and then i get CRAZY bump steer..i dont know what i should do about that? my jeep isn't professionaly alligned yet. but i was planning on it. (fix?)

and finnaly my rear springs sag like a mofo like 4.5 in so i was planning on buying new rear springs...that are 6.5in (whos to buy?)

thanks
erik

*xj-man* said:
well i put on a 6.5 rustys off road lift... and so far so good..i guess.
the front end if making a noise like a click or something whenever i accellerate(maybe a bad u-joint in the front drive shaft??)

and then i get CRAZY bump steer..i dont know what i should do about that? my jeep isn't professionaly alligned yet. but i was planning on it. (fix?)

and finnaly my rear springs sag like a mofo like 4.5 in so i was planning on buying new rear springs...that are 6.5in (whos to buy?)

thanks
erik
:twak:
a 6.5 rustys off road lift comes with new leaf springs whats the problem? what kind of CA's you running? please say longarms or dropbrackets. crazy bumpsteer, no alignment, stock steering? come on now. did you even put on a new track bar

yes i have the upgraded steering. new track bar and bracket. long arms but i bought this kit used and the springs look like crap. these are the ones that are designed so that you dont need degree shims....

his new 6.5" springs are better, so he says, he hasnt had to warrenty a pack in the last year. my 6.5's are holding strong. what steering? pics of the front of your rig would help

Back