• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which should i get?

2000Cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
well i am i the market for a tracbar. right no i am looking at the rustys hd tracbar package which come with there HD trackbar and HD bracket and a frame brace which goes from the top of the tracbar mount to the passenger side unibody which is 220.

or i am looking at the RE HD tracbar and bracket which is 256.

i will be putting this on my rustys 3" lift with a 1.75 spacer up front

just not sure which to buy

RE Hd,JKS,Kevin's,or TNT.

Couldnt have put it any better than the guy above me. I have the rubicon express one, it outlasted the stock drag link which snapped on me last time i was out. Might as well get the strongest one you can the first time around, cause im betting you'll get a case of inchitis sooner or later. Good luck!!

hmmm, how hard do you plan on wheeling it? I actually only have the regular RE trac bar. The one that is priced at: $157.95=shipping. Its very strong, hasnt failed me yet. You could save some dough if you're just going to be selling the thing.just my 2 cents.

i plan on wheeling it until i get the CJ set-up. but my rig is still mostly a DD and wont see the trails that aften. maybe at the most 1 time a week. and even at that its not extreme wheeling

I just ordered a bar & bracket from Kevin on Friday... I have also used Rusty's and RE bars, I think Kevins is beefier.

Back