• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To big

Starboard M

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Ok, so heres the deal. Bought 14'' Bilsteins, and they ended up being to long. They have tons of drop, but the uptravel alows only about 2'' of compression.
So, should I Keep these, and bumpstop like crazy, or sell them and buy some 13'' or 12''?
This is on a TnT long arm with about 6'' of lift.

Starboard M said:
Ok, so heres the deal. Bought 14'' Bilsteins, and they ended up being to long. They have tons of drop, but the uptravel alows only about 2'' of compression.
So, should I Keep these, and bumpstop like crazy, or sell them and buy some 13'' or 12''?
This is on a TnT long arm with about 6'' of lift.

sell em and get 12", droop is useless once that coil is completely unseated.

How do you have them mounted on the axle side?? I am in the process of cutting the stock shock mounts from the axle and making a double shear mount 2" lower next to the control arm mount.. I am just removing the retangular box that the stock bar pins sit in and welding ing some 1.5" .250"wall box for the shock to sit in... I am sure someone on here is going to FLAME away...

shimmy said:
droop is useless once that coil is completely unseated.
x Million

Back