• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ D44

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
has bad carrier and pinion, but comes with extra trac loc and 3.55 gears $300, located in Keene NH 03431

will consider trades and some cash for
XJ upper/lower control arms for 4.5"lift
31" tires
adj trac bar for 4.5" lift
lunchbox locker for 27 spline 8.25

This is a rear I guess? I am trying to find an XJ44 front from a postal or Euro spec Jeep....

i'll give ya $150 without the spare parts.

Appearently you dont know the seller. Before you open your pubesent mouth, put brain in gear, before moving jaw, or in this case finger or fingers. Maybe the air is to thin for you out there in Co. Or you've rolled one too many times.Your literary expertise astounds me. You must very busy making unnessary comments on things that dont really concern you. It must be lonely at the top. What does your shrink say about this?

i am willin to trade my D44 for a adj trac bar and those other things seemin i need those to finish my jeep

Do not need the "44" but I have a set of new RE adj Upper CA's and fixed lowers for 4.5", along with drop-brackets etc.
Additionally I have a new lunch box for the D30 (front).
I reciently sold my MJ and have not yet found a replacement truck.
The parts are new, still in the box.
Interested?? I run up to Gilford most weekends and could bring them along if your interested.

Back