• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigidco Dealer ?

rubiconcherokee

NAXJA Forum User
does anybody know who is a rigidco dealer or where i can find pics of products? trying to look at new products and bumpers of their's and they havent updated their site in like two years. would also like prices.

this is no dealer Terry builds to order.he is not a big company .he does it all on his own.what do you want to know about them? just do a search and you will find plenty of thread with all the info you need.

was looking for what his different models looked like and all of his new products. said on his webpage( 2 years ago) that he was coming out with diff. covers, sliders, winch tray, and a couple new bumpers

ya, similar story here, im trying to buy a pair of bumpers for my rig(inparts) but I like to shop around and see pics, so ya, no real point in me posting, ill just go back to my hole

just go to their website, call terry, and he'll send you whatever pics you want. Thats what i did, and now i am the proud owner of a rigid front winch bumper

Back