• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just Ordered A Rocklizard Front Bumper, They have a SALE !

jeep01xj

NAXJA Forum User
So I am on the Rocklizard Site looking around at the skink sliders because I just ordered a set of those.
I go to click on the Front bumpers and a big yellow banner telling me there is a SALE !!
So after looking at the Bumpers for a awhile I ordered a Monitor Lizard Front bumper! They look really beefy and will complete my Jeep nicely I think. I had a post about a week ago about what my jeep needed to make it stand out, I think this will make it do that. I know Marty makes nice stuff so I thought I would order one up. It will be done by the end of June, early July :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
O the sale he is having is as follows...
Now taking pre-orders. Delivery of pre-orders scheduled for late June
Pre-orders receive 10% off regular retail price
All pre-orders placed by noon, Friday, June 2, 2006, Mountain Standard Time, will also receive a 50% discount on shipping!!

Anyway I just thought some of you would like to know. If you are looking for a front bumper this is a great deal. I cant wait to get mine !!!

So put this bad boy......
100_0492.jpg

on this Bad boy !!!!
IMG_1171.jpg

Did you ever regear? If not wait and save $$ for regearing.

Also how does that bumper mount?

woody431 said:
What are the specs on the blue XJ? Is it lifted? What size tires...

It has a Roclizard Fab 3.5" list, all bumpstoped, JKS disco's, Monroe Sensatrac shocks, 33x12.50" Trxus MT's, Fenders Trimmed. Rides and the flex is awesome !!!

PM for more details if you need them.

ZachMan said:
Did you ever regear? If not wait and save $$ for regearing.

Also how does that bumper mount?

I have never really seen the Need to Regear. The Jeep will do 90 with no problem and I did not even see a power loss when I got the 33"s. I know on the trail it might be better but for know she is a mall crawler
:(

CHUGLYxj said:
I really like the look of your XJ, and I am placing my order for the same bumper as soon as I finish this post.

Awesome!!! Marty makes Great stuff. I know you will like it !! :)

Know Marty personnally and is a great guy and builds some awesome products
and stands behind them. I am getting ready to run his XJ sliders and maybe some other stuff.

jeep01xj said:
Rides and the flex is awesome !!!

Got any pics of the awesome flex? Those tires look like they don't have much room if any to flex with that small of a lift.

waxer said:
Got any pics of the awesome flex? Those tires look like they don't have much room if any to flex with that small of a lift.

I dont not at the time but I will get you some.

jeep01xj said:
It has a Roclizard Fab 3.5" list, all bumpstoped, JKS disco's, Monroe Sensatrac shocks, 33x12.50" Trxus MT's, Fenders Trimmed. Rides and the flex is awesome !!!

PM for more details if you need them.

When you trimmed the fenders, did you actually have to cut the sheet metal, or was the trimming done to the plastic?

Back