• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spacers and shackles ???

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Quick question...why is it when they sell shackle and spacer kits that the shackles always seem to be shorter than the spacers. wouldn't this make your rear sag or am i missing something obviouse???:confused1

Stock cherokees sit a little bit higher in the rear. this means that a shorter shackle in the back will level the rig out. If you already have a lift, then you need to find shackles that are the same height if you want equal lift front and rear.

so i was looking on rustys and the biggest shackle they have is a 1.5 but the BB with the shackle is supposed to be a 2inch? is it a 2 inch puck and a 1.5 inch shackle, due to the hieght difference in the rear??

TsizeXJ said:
so i was looking on rustys and the biggest shackle they have is a 1.5 but the BB with the shackle is supposed to be a 2inch? is it a 2 inch puck and a 1.5 inch shackle, due to the hieght difference in the rear??
it might not say but his shackles and spacers are 1.75 IIRC.

Back