• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon 10/21 Signup

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
If your attending please post so i can get a list together, also names and type of vehicle of friends which may be coming with you.

Also, the level trail you would be interested in running.

That is all... :wink:

You mean for 12/21? I am almost positive I will be able to attend, but not 100%. I don't know what levels there are, but I want to run Sluice.

I would love to go. Count me in. Does anyone need a co-driver to tag along? E-mail me

PeterBuilt

John,I'm there!!!Pete,I have a seat if ya wanna ride along.I really dont care what kinda trails,at least blue,maybe black.

I should be able to make it for the 21st. I have to replace one of my cooling fans first, but I should be there. I have an XJ with about a 4-4.5" lift and 32" MTR's. Are you guys planning on camping or what? Also, is this going to be a normal Paragon run with guides and normal pricing?

Yes i mean 12/21. :roll: Sorry bout that.

Pete, looks like i'll have a seat also....unless JohnBuuu can get his arse up north.

Nick...good luck bagging Sluice. With snow on the ground it'll be real difficult to get the traction outta AT's.

Bryan...we'll have our own guides and regular pricing is in effect. I wont be camping as i'm just coming out for the day. Some from the RockDawg's are running sunday also, your more than welcome to attend either/both.

Good point about the snow, but if there's no snow or wetness, asking for too much there, I'll give it a try.:) I may also have a seat pete, but maybe not, I'll let you know...

Jen will be home that weekend, but maybe I can convince her to come along... I'll let you know as soon as I get word from the wife. All I'd have to do is replace a front brake line and track bar ball joint.

I don't beleive I will be able to attend this day. I need to fix a few things, and don't have any time before then to do it. Maybe inbetween x-mas and new years like Mike said.

We will be meeting in the PAP parking lot/ registration area. Please be there before 9:00, so we can get through registration and tech inspection early.
It looks like we will have around 20 vehicles, so we will decide groupings and trails at that time.
The Snack Shack is closed for the season, so make sure you bring everything you need with you.
If you have volunteered, or would like to be a trail guide for the day, please try to be there by 8:30 so we can get things organized as quickly as possible.
Dress appropriately, and bring extra clothes.....just in case!
Weather will dictate what trails we run, and how many groups we split into.
We will have a 50/50 raffle before leaving for the trails on Saturday morning (and Sunday too if interested). Proceeds will go to Bob for website fees.

PAP requirments:
Full size spare tire (one that fits your vehicle!)
Tow hooks
Trash bag
Battery must be secured (no bungee cords!!!)

CB not required, but highly recommended.

The Park closes early in the winter (4PM), so the earlier we get there and get on the trails, the more fun we'll have!

See you there!

Im going to try to make it :D It will be the first "organized" ride for me. Hope to see you all there if its cool....

John B.,
How was last weekends trip to PAP?
Pics?
# of XJ's?
I wish I could have went, but I was wrapped up.

It was a blast....as always. Pics can be seen on the Dawg's site.

50*'s my arse!...it snowed all day! Made drumstick interesting, we also ran spare tire's both loops. And dropped some jaws when we showed the newbies Death Valley.

There were about 4 XJ's there. Magoo and i along with a few i hadnt met prior. Peterbuilt rode with me.

Back