• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What rims are those?

MarcoXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Could you tell me what backspacing and what bolt pattern those rims have?
A Guy who sells them sent me this pic.

115321.jpg

why don't you ask the guy that sells them??..:rolleyes:

Measure the backspacing.

Backspacing will have to be measured. The specs shown only tell the rim width and diameter.

To measure backspacing, (assuming you have the rims), lay the rim on a tlble or the ground with the outside down. lat a straightedge such as a level or ruler across the inside lip of the back side of the rim... laying atop the rim from side to side. Measure from the inside center area of the rim (the part that sits sits against the hub when mounted) to the straight edge lying diagonally (as though you were measuring the diameter of the back side of the rim). .... If you can picture that without confusion, that is the backspacing.

(The distance from the face of the hub/mounting surface to the back edge of the rim)

In trying to simplify the description, I think I confused myself but hopefully you understand...

HbL

Back