• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

are these wheels good?

Have you looked into the cragar 352. They have a welded ring on the outside of the rim for more strength. The have the d window instead of the round holes.

i don't think anyone runs them, sorry.

badbowtie87 said:
Have you looked into the cragar 352. They have a welded ring on the outside of the rim for more strength. The have the d window instead of the round holes.

Yea I seen those but I don't think they're worth 70.00 for a simulated lock...it's more for looks.I'm going to get the 342's they look like the ar 767's and they only cost 160.00 delivered to my door from quadratech.Anythings better than my suck ass bent/wobbly stock alloys....

pacer makes the exact same wheels. Don't know who originally makes the wheel, but several companies put their name on em. I ran em, they were ok. Prefer alloys to steelies now though.

imma honky said:
pacer makes the exact same wheels. Don't know who originally makes the wheel, but several companies put their name on em. I ran em, they were ok. Prefer alloys to steelies now though.

Why?I always thought steel was stronger....

alloy is stronger, but can tear out chunks where steel will usually just bend and if need be you can beat it back with a hammer to seal it. just run em. jegs had the best prices i could find and free/cheap 2 day shipping.

i have the soft 8 cragars and i love them. i chose them because of the round holes. i like the round holes better than the Ds. they have great looks and i get compliments all the time on my wheels.

-tim

Back