• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big O Bigfoot XT's

I need new tires for my wifes land rover and these are in the price range. They have an agressive tread and a 60 thousand mile warrenty. I'm just wondering if anyone here has any expeience with these? The rover is used for mild to intermediate offroading once or twice a month.
tire size is 245 75 r16.
Thanks
Seth

The mileage warranty is useful...I would check if it is prorated or not. Also does it cover any damage? I've heard a lot of good things about them.

I'm blown away by the User telling a member to search. Time to go red fordtech.

Which Big-O Seth? The guys in AF are real cool IMHO.

Good luck on tire choice. I love Discount Tire's "Road" Hazard.

Is that a P metric passenger tire or an LT truck tire? If it is the LT load and a M&S tread I'm curious as to where you heard about it having a 60k warranty? Manufacturers won't usually rate a LT tire. Curious, was it the dealer that said this?

I run the new model XT on my XJ and really like them. They have a lot of tread going down on the sidewall and seem to do good in the rain. Be sure to get the newer XT and not the older one. They've changed the tread pattern and they still have some of the older ones sitting around. Oh, i run 235/75R15

Back