• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bullet proof steering question

DurbElites

NAXJA Forum User
i have searched with little help due to so many posts out there and i have been looking at this setup for a while now and I have checked out other companies (finding out they are all pretty similar) but the thing i noticed is some come with a track bar, i.e. rusty's. my question is with the bullet proof steering setup what track bar is best to use with a 4.5 inch lift and a dropped pitman arm with minimal bump steer/problems or can i just use the one in the stock location? I have only about 400 bucks to spend on it (college student) and my steering has mysterious problems, i still have death wobble even going through two track bars and two ss running 0 toe in, 1/8, and 1/4 and it got better but not fixed and i am getting tired of it quick. any other suggestions on setups let me know.

Back