• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This or That

Its def. recommended i run the RE 4.5" and 33 tsl's i cut the shit out of my fenders man and i am cutting my tires away rubbing and have bent the fenders in. I would recomend either going to rusty 6 even tho i love RE or the 5.5" Cuz im about to flat fender mine cuz im cutting away 700 dollar rubber it makes me mad. But the means i get crazy flex cuz i cut like probably 3-4 inches off the fenders thats why i like RE. But yes they recommend a sye and cv. I called and talked to them about it for mine it was gunna be like 500-600 i was like screw that ill just replace u joints.

RE 3.5" and 33's.

just put 5" spacers and matching shackles, it will be so flexy. My buddy Bob The Builder did it....just kidding, theres a booty load of these threads on here ive noticed. I think around 5-10 of this same ? a day. Ive seen a guy on here with 33's on stock suspension, major cutting though. Id say whatever you get, get Rubicon because of their qaulity.

Do I need the sye kit to run the 4.5 rubicon express cause ill cut the fenders if it will save me the 600 bucks? or do i need to cut if i rarely offroad? I mean will it rub with just taking a shap turn with 33's?

Well the older models like your's are not as prone to vibes. However you should pretty much plan on an SYE and d shaft with anything over 3''.

You may be ok just lengthening the d shaft. and shimming your axle.

I already have an old man emu with pucks that is 3.5" all together runnin 31's with room so i would be adding another inch with the RE 4.5 still think i should get the sye?

Damn dude, if you've got a 3.5'' OME lift already I'd save my cash and put it towards- 1.5'' shackle and 1.5''coil spring spacers, Bilstiens, lockers, and that SYE and d shaft we were discussing.

That's the way to do it.

with minor trimming you'd run 33's all day long. with a little more trimming you'd be running 35's. EASY!

The ome has pucks and shacles on it already 2in in the front and 1.75 shackles in the rear. Also i have stock control arms so if i went up an inch i gotta get new lowers anyway

I did not know that.

I do know this If you're going to 4.5-6'' Get longarms man. F adjustable lowers.

Yeah but the longarms are possibly better on the street than on the trail.

Might wanna look into some RE drop bracket's. that would be good also for street and trail.

I only have around 2 grand to spend and i wanna run 33's if i can do that with the RE 4.5 then that will save me a shit load of money cause i wont need the SYE, ive seen alot of people run 33's with the RE 4.5 and since my jeep is an older year i think i will not have a problem with the yoke cause i have very little to no vibration at all now with a 3.5

Back