• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tnt long arm.. Tc wont shift into 4 low

13mm socket and 5min. I think its 13mm might me 14
Put the transfer case in Nutral, not by the N on the console but in Nutral.
Get under jeep and loosen the adjustment for the shifter.
Move the shifter to where it should be in Nutral maybe a tad bit higher.
Tighten up the adjustment bolt and test it out. Quick easy job. I did mine on the trail.

Just a warning, it may be more than just an adjustment. I've got a 95 with the 231 and TnT's kit.

In mine, the linkage was adjusted correctly lengthwise, but it wasn't running parallel anymore. It looks as though the drivetrain is sitting too high. The bar that the assembly slides on to adjust it was far enough off that it hit the underside of the unibody. I didn't realize it and after hitting one trail this last Sunday, I couldn't get it back into 4lo for the next one. While trying to get it to shift into lo the bar where it pivots on the unibody managed to pop out and now won't stay attached. I managed to get it into 4lo and hit the second trail, but afterwards had to have a friend help me to manually shift the t-case back to 2high from under the rig.

To get rid of this problem I placed a call to Novak yesterday...:cheers:

Back