• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clear Corners and Parking Lights

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Where did you guys that have them get your clear lenses (marker and parking lights)? I know umm...yeah its a gay thing to do...but I want 'em, so anyone that wants to help...that'd be swell. I've found some on eBay but not exactly what I'm looking for.
Thanks,
Collin

BigBlackHeep said:
Where did you guys that have them get your clear lenses (marker and parking lights)? I know umm...yeah its a gay thing to do...but I want 'em, so anyone that wants to help...that'd be swell. I've found some on eBay but not exactly what I'm looking for.
Thanks,
Collin

Got mine from Quadratec. Personally I only feel that altezza tailights are gay, I like the clear corners.

I got the ebay ones myself, only because i had 2 cracked lenses and got failed for state inspection. They were about 1/2 the price of the quadratec ones and they arent totaly clear, but for the price they look pretty good IMO

Zice said:
I got mine from quadratec and like them a lot. it costs way too much for altezzas especially since they are hideous

x4 on what all you guys have said, thats the way I feel. I like the clear corners but the Altezza's are the gayest thing I've ever seen. Thanks for the tips, I guess maybe I'll just keep checking around on eBay, last night after I posted I found something pretty close. I just don't really like the all clear ones, I like the clear ones that have the texture of the oem ones, if that makes sense.

dont forget to get yellow bulbs when you get the clear lenses. most states require marker and front turn signals to be yellow. dont know if you have inspections are not. just a little something to hopefuly keep you from getting hasseled by the po-po.

Back