• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tomken lift

drkstrurethane

NAXJA Forum User
i want to get the tomken 6 in lift i have not heard anything good or bad about it so any input would be greatly appriciated thank you

I have the arms and rear leaves...the leaves are older ones but they are a little stiff.

The newer stuff is also pretty stiff from what I heard of the local disrubitoer that is running them.

I picked up a set of 4" leafs from someone that has upgraded his to taller lift... and well either the leafs were tweaked from the get go (ok, one side the main leaf is tweaked into S shape by the eye)or I tweaked them on one trail ride or on the freeway (I had them on for less then a month)....... I ended up pulling hte leaf packs off to compare them and one is definately more sagged due to the main leaf issue and when I started to look into doing my own packs and redoing things I gave up...... now I'm kind of moving on to the RE world....

Kejtar

Back