• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Centerline beadlocks

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
OUCH! Interesting, but not that interesting. Son of a ditch!
:shocked:
LINK

ouch is right i was mean to look to see how much they cost thanks fo rthe leg work.

Weld is putting out a new beadlock geared toward us 4 wheelers.its not supposed to be cheap either.the name of it is "Commando PRO" it is based on their drag racing bealock system

Wil Badger said:
ouch is right i was mean to look to see how much they cost thanks fo rthe leg work.

Weld is putting out a new beadlock geared toward us 4 wheelers.its not supposed to be cheap either.the name of it is "Commando PRO" it is based on their drag racing bealock system

What's with the gay bolt pattern?

CRASH said:
What's with the gay bolt pattern?
The link took me to the 5 on 5.5 pattern. Having a little trouble with your browser?

:D

Wil Badger said:
why would i know i didn't design them....i tried to find a place to link to but the only thing i kept finding was R/C replicas of the rim

Nevermind, I'm dumb. They make every bolt pattern, only the posted link was to 5 on 4.5".

Back