• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR non winch bumper to winch??

96XJCLASSIC

NAXJA Forum User
I know it is a long shot but has anyone adapted a JCR (or other non winch rock) bumper into holding a winch securely? I just purchased a M8000 for a steal, but I don't have the moola for a new bumper. So I am trying to be cheap. Pics or suggestions would be great. TIA.

Maybe an extension plate long enough for the winch to sit on. You can have half the plate on the bumper, and the other half hanging out with some gussests holding the sides on for strength.

96XJCLASSIC said:
I know it is a long shot but has anyone adapted a JCR (or other non winch rock) bumper into holding a winch securely? I just purchased a M8000 for a steal, but I don't have the moola for a new bumper. So I am trying to be cheap. Pics or suggestions would be great. TIA.
check out projectXJ.com

shimmy said:
check out projectXJ.com

Sweet Thanks. That might just work if I have the clearance with my tranny cooler. Thanks.

Back