• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ACOS & RE 3.5"

LS1Jeep said:
hmmm might look into those my bumper and rails made my jeep sink lol

Yup, they're alittle costly... but well worth it.

JKS States that minium lift is 1.25" with a A maximum of 3.5" lift over stock is recommended. I believe they will adjust to just about 4". However I don't think I would push that much, probably better to get new springs at that point.

I have the RE 3.5" coils and have the ACOS set up at about 2".

Funny how the JKS website describes the range...

"There is a minimum of 1.25" of lift built into the "ACOS™" system and is infinitely adjustable there after."

Infinitely adjustable? I know what they mean, but perhaps a poor choice of words.

xjohnnyc said:
I have the RE 3.5" coils and have the ACOS set up at about 2".

Funny how the JKS website describes the range...

"There is a minimum of 1.25" of lift built into the "ACOS™" system and is infinitely adjustable there after."

Infinitely adjustable? I know what they mean, but perhaps a poor choice of words.

whatever do you mean... I am running the ACOS system with my stock springs and I'm getting 18 inches of lift with plenty more to go... I think you got a defective system

LilRedRover said:
whatever do you mean... I am running the ACOS system with my stock springs and I'm getting 18 inches of lift with plenty more to go... I think you got a defective system

You're probably right. :D

The description was likely written by Hinkley.

Sorry guys, What I should have said is with the ACOS fully compressed. I know JKS claims min lift at 1.25", but I have gotten under there and even fully compressed they are 1.75" think. The only way you could get 1.25" is if you totally unscrewed the bottom spacer and just ran the top one with the rubber cup.

Anyway, what I was trying to ask is...is anyone running ACOS fully compressed with both rings and the RE 3.5" springs. I need to stay under 6" lift with short arms and the RE 3.5" springs are fairly under rated, so just looking for some real world feedback...

Back