• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need U-bolts ASAP!!!! Help...need them cheap and fast

green50gt

NAXJA Forum User
Hey All,

So FYI for anyone who is thinking of buying some Rough Country 3" leaf springs....THEY DON'T give you 3"....Try more like 1.5" lift over the stock saggy springs, so basically your paying $300 for a set of pretty black stock springs. I'm not bitter.

Anyway, since my ride looks stupid as all get out... I was going to go with longer shackles, which I have a set of those 2" lift daystar shackles, well I just went to toss them in and the bolt on the drivers side is siezed in the bushing...so thats pretty much out, frankly Im scared to be cutting so close to the gas tank.

so option 2 is I have a pair of 2" blocks for an 8.25 axle in the cabinet. However we used the extended u bolts on my buddies 2000. Can ANYONE tell me where I can find the absolute most rock bottom prices on extended U Bolts? Then, Hopefully this place can overnight them, because I need them by saturday..... Anybody? Anything?

I even thought about some 2" Long AAL's, but I dont have $50-$75 laying around.

HELP! Thanks all.

D

maybe they gave you the wrong springs? I dont have anyexperience with rough country. If you paid with a credit card tell them you want your money back, and return shipping paid by them. They didnt give you what they advertised (lots of comapnies underestimate the lift so i find it hard to believe these are the right leaf springs if new they are 1/2 the adv. height) :gonnablow

you can get long u bolts from autozone now, they come in the lowering block kits, and they will work. If you want more lift why dont you add some of your stock leaves to the rough country pack?

Sweet, well I went down to carquest and ordered some U bolts. They should be here tomorrow, so hopefully they will work. The have a 3" inside diameter. They are 8" long, so they may be cutting it a little close...Im crossing my fingers.

Thanks for the help all!

Back