• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

custom lift

just buy 2 inch add-a-leaf and a set of two inch poly spacers for up front, then youll be riding two inches, for cheap! fyi, dont get shackles for the rear if you have stock leaves, they will sag further than im sure they are, and may even invert,, baaaad. add-a-leaf is fine, even out the front tho

just buy the 3 inch kit....its cheaper than doin it that way.....and get some lcas while your at it. if you were doing a 6 inch suspension...peicing it together would be fine but just a 3 inch lift...buy his kit and get some lcas too

well if your goin to spend 300-400 on the 3" go for the 670 4.5" lol if you want just a little lift, youll be fine man, but keep in mind once u see a bigger one your goin to want more and more, so keep an open mind when lifting, sometimes its better to go bigger, youll wind up spendin MUCH less money in the end

you can use a couple of diff spings.. biggest deal of a home brew kit is ride quality and flex.. if you get say '95 f150 stock coils .. sure it will add the 3". but it will ride and flex like a stock f150.. just my 2cents.. serach for BB

I built my own leaf pack with a 2" add-a-leaf and selected leafs from two stock upcountry packs. I got 4" in the rear. I then bought a set of 2" ZJ coils for the front which gave me almost 3" and added a 30mm spacer. Pretty much the same setup as on GoJeeps site.

I'm happy with it, it rides well and flexes well considering I'm still running stock control arms although I do have long travel OME shocks. Without the shocks this setup cost be about $200AUD which is very cheap here basically double the USD price to get the equivalent cost down here.

Here's a pic or two of the flex.

222_2293_IMG.sized.jpg

222_2287_IMG.sized.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Back