• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can i add on to my lift with this

yes, but you will need a tcase drop, longer/relocated brake lines, and to relocate/replace the trac bar. the right thing to do would be to buy a complete 4.5" kit. i wouldnt get the skyjacker, get the rustys or RE with full packs. RE is more expensive, but a little better quality. Rustys is still very decent.

good luck

Switch,

I have a 3.5" lift that i tried for abot three weeks and decided on a different route that you can have for half what you would pay for the one posted above. It comes with OME shocks, new springs, lca's, add a leaf, etc. Mail me if you want it. That would get you there cheap, sell your other lift and i'll toss in some extra stuff too.....

I would order a full 3.5" kit, and then if you decide you want more lift down the road, just throw 2" bb on top of that. The way I see it is that you everything in stages. First you do a 2" bb as a cheap way to get you started, and see if it's what you really want to do. Then if you are really serious about it then you buy a full kit along with all the other necessary hardware. Finally, when you need that extra inch or two so your rig looks better or so you can fit those larger tires, then you throw that bb back on.

Back