• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Detroit question

ZPD

NAXJA Forum User
My only locker experience is with Lock-Rights and ARB's. With the lock right I could slightly throttle through a corner and it wouldn't lock up but with this detroit in my rear D44, it either doesn't unlock or it is incredibly sensitive to throttle because it is locked when I only slightly touch the throttle. Is this typical or is there something wrong with my install?

did you do the test after you installed it? has it popped on you yet? they take a little gettin used to.

ya it did pop on me. Scared the bejeebers out of me but I knew to expect that. So is it normal that it "feels" like it never unlocks?

yea, to me, when im in a turn applying gas ( interstate on ramp) it will feel as if it will want to go the other way. a lot different from a l.s. but i duno what your old lunchbox locker acted like. gotta hate that pop. ax-15 and detroit and street don't mix.

Back