• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler post for factory vinyl flooring

I just ordered a Herculiner kit, so in a few weeks I'll have a set of factory vinyl flooring (out of a 1990 2 door) available. There are three pieces: a fitted piece for the passenger compartment (back to the rear seat crossmember), a flat piece for the cargo area, and a small piece to cover the fuel filler neck.

Would anyone be interested in this flooring? I'd like to know before I take it out. I'm located in Ithaca, NY, and don't want to ship it. I may be able to bring it to NACfest, but that depends.

I got it out in one piece, but it isn't in the best of shape. The padding under it is a little frayed at the edges, and some of the rust from the floor is stuck to it. I'll post some pics after the rain stops long enough for me to take it out of the garage and take some. If anyone still wants it after that, I should be able to bring it to NACfest.

IM000659.jpg

I have Vinyl floor cover in my MJ. Very EZ to clean.

Unfortunatly i cannot make it to Nac fest. If you could get s hipping quote to 03104 as an estimate that would be cool, otherwise if you do not want to ship thats fine, i will fin some somewhere else i guess, (i have not been able to find any anywhere.) do what you can.

thanks

xtrememtbiker85 said:
Unfortunatly i cannot make it to Nac fest. If you could get s hipping quote to 03104 as an estimate that would be cool, otherwise if you do not want to ship thats fine, i will fin some somewhere else i guess, (i have not been able to find any anywhere.) do what you can.

thanks
I'll see about getting an estimate next week, and some pics.

Back