• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

coil spring sawp

steelmen

NAXJA Forum User
are there any stock truck coil springs that would fit under my xj while giving me a couple of inches of lift

EX: lets say i get some yukon or tahoe coil springs and throw them under my xj; this is just a example of what i thinking about doing because im on a tight budget

does anyone know any makes and models that i could do this with to lift around 3 inches?

im sure a lot people have tried this

i know that if you use grand chereokee coil springs it will lift it a bit but im lookin for 3+ inches of lift

thanks for any info

sam

With a little work you could get a 2" lift spring from a Ford Ranger to work for you. But it isn't going to flex for crap. I did the opposite and put stock TJ springs on the front of a Ranger, and it had INSANE flex, but it dropped the entire front end about an inch.

But my question is why in the world would you want to do such a crazy thing? Cruise Ebay and pick up a deal.

2 weeks ago I picked up 3" Skyjacker front springs, and Skyjacker lower control arms for 31 dollars. It basically came down to the guy didnt know what he had, and said they were for a 94 Jeep wrangler...(yeah, YJ's have leafs)

There are deals all the time on Ebay, you just have to be patient

I've got some pro comp 3 inch coils and then I have ford f150 lift coils that will give you 6 inches pm me if you want em

Back