• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tire opinions

buster

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for new tires to go w/ my new 3.5" RE lift. I saw at my local costco BFG ruggedtrail ta for $98 ea. installed (31x10.5). Has anyone used these or know anyone who has? What was out come? Also looking at the BFG AT's for $112 ea, already have these in a 235 but I was thinking about using the extra $ for new shocks.

depends on how much off roading you do...rugged trail is for 75% street and 25% off road IMO.....where as the AT's i would put at 50/50 and for only $14 more apiece you would have better piece of mind on the trail with em. Then wait a coupl of weeks and then get your shocks. BUT its all in what you plan to do with your heep and where you wanna take it

BFG AT's all the way :) It's my second set on this XJ... I had one set on my old XJ and my dad runs those on his van (he's on a second set). They give you good tread run (they don't wear out like some of the others_ and they are dureable, plus the reinforced sidewalls help :)

Kejtar

Back