• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winch Sale

ROCKREADYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling the all new MileMarker E8000 winch for $500 a piece.This a NAXJA promo price because I am now an autherized Dealer.I also have a WARN M12000 new and in the box for around $900 or best. Call or email for further and details.

Fair Dealing?

Is this deal for all NAXJA Members or just a NAC-only prop? and if it is available to all members, why just post it here! Whoop up your deal on the Members Forum.

Milemarker used to be a NAXJA sponsor...dunno what happened there but if you are a distributor and are willing to make some deals... step right up!

BTW NAXJA and NAC NAXJA need sponsors for our efforts. Once you go 'big-time' I'd expect you could help out with that...

Woody,
I am offering this to all NAXJA members and before posting on NAC I posted on the main board. Thank you for the Idea I hope to become a sponsor in the future for NAXJA. But for now I just can't swing it but I can give all NAXJA Members discounts on all aftermarket accessories and even a discount on shop time. So anyone interested should call me or email with their questions. I also am the only shop that offers consultations for beginners and veterans of the sport. Anyone can call 201-832-2200

Joe, your name sounds familiar to me. Were you a NJJC member and have we met?..i was one of the NJJC founders. I left after about 1.5 years as the meetings just got too far away for me.

[quote:3a8fccea80="ROCKREADYXJ"]but it got the point that there was no wheeling and all talk so I left.[/quote:3a8fccea80]

Boy that sounds familiar...i'd be surprised if that club still existed.

No, i didnt make that run Joe. Had i been there i'd have started it back up and ran him over a few more times!! :wink: :lol:

LOL...J/K witcha Ben.

Joe, just put together where we met. Pete( Peterbuilt) was here and we were BS'n. He mentioned you have the Red LT1 XJ.

We met at the RockDawgs blowout run recently when you punctured your oil pan. You were with Mark S. I leant ya some tools and was driving the Green XJ.

No that wasn't me but I do have a LT1 XJ w/35 but I didnt puncture my oil pan on a wheeln trip sorry.

No matter were all friends here all common intrests.

Ben sorry to hear that he would have run you over but it was funny.

Stop its ok you can laugh.

Back