• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tow Hooks-Interchangeable or not?

white99z

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of Mopar Tow Hooks for my cherokee. The part number on the bottom of the instruction manual says 82202864/10270100 (or at least I think it is the part number). It is tow hooks and brackets. I bought them for my 95 but I have a buddy with the newer style (97+) that wants to buy them. Are these interchangeable between the two styles? Is $50 a good price for them (they have never been mounted but are quite dinged/scratched up and not in new condition). Thanks for the help.

Don't forget to use the advanced search function. Factory Tow hooks are for 1984-96 OR 1997-2001. With some modifications to the brackets or to the bumper you can cross the body style change over. Most of the aftermarket tow hook brackets fit all years and body styles.

I used the advanced search and looked through several threads to no avail. Anyways the instructions for the hooks said that they work for both models. The kid came and picked them up last night. I told him I would give him his money back if they didnt fit. Thanks for your help!!!

Back