• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how do i mount round lights on my front bumper..

the chariot

NAXJA Forum User
how do i mount them like this!? ahah i feel like theres no clearance and im scurred they will droop... eeeee :(

Mroe09.jpg

cherokee.jpg

im doing this on my stock bumper too

Starscream918 said:
Are you serious?

just mount them...

The lights ON the bumper that is.

My bumper already has the holes there.

My bumper already has holes there because some came with a factory option set of lights. I don't see a reason why they would droop. There may be a clearance issue with some types of lights just measure the max depth or just by the kc slim-lites and they should clear plenty. If your bumper doesn't have holes just drill some. If you are getting that grill guard it should alredy have some light tabs on it so it would just mount up.

you'll need the Hella 550s (or similar) or KC Slim-lites, those will be a pain to mount as it is. you won't be able to mount the regular depth lights. I light the bigger lights, so I'm going with a roof rack to mount 4 100W lights :) tree limbs, out of my way!

Back