• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which slip yoke eliminator to buy?

tony597fitter

NAXJA Forum User
I just got off the phone with tom woods. He said he has the advanced adapters kit or his kit (extended output shaft). I asked him which one he recomends and he said the AA kit because he said he knows guys who have broken his kit wheelin. I want to get some real input from all the XJ guys on this board. Also I have Rustys 3" leaf pack lift with 1" shackles and spacers right now, and I want to squeeze some 33's under it. What is the best way to get some more lift? Would a 3" add a leaf give me enough or some blocks? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Go with either the AA kit or JB's kit.Its worth a little extra $ up front for a part that solves all fo the XJ's design issues!!!Its also alot stronger and puts less stress on all the bearings.

Get one with the larger 32 spline output shaft. Down the road, you'll be glad that you did. It's normally $100 more but worth it. Everything other than the size of the shaft is about the same, but the bigger shaft can handle 50% more torque. The AA and the JB conversions use the 32 spline shaft.

Back