• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ leather seat covers installed *PICS inside

JTS97Z28

NAXJA Forum User
Ever since I picked up my 00 XJ I have wanted the upgraded Limited power/heated leather seats. Even though I was pretty sure seat covers wouldnt be the same since they probably wouldnt fit right, match, or feel the same I ended up trying a set of factory Mopar leather seat covers. All I can say is I am glad I did. They are unbelievable!! The fit, color, quality of the leather inserts is perfect. I got these off of ebay for $220 used (although you couldnt tell). Basically, you cant tell these are seat covers and thats exactly what I wanted.
Point of this is if you want to upgrade to leather but dont want to spend all the money on a complete full set the OEM seat covers are VERY good. See for yourself...

DSC04741.JPG

DSC04742.JPG

DSC04743.JPG

DSC04744.JPG

DSC04745.JPG

DSC04746.JPG

Did they replace or go over the originals ?

looks too luxurious for a jeep!

jk, looks awesome! i saw one of those wood dash pieces sitting around in a junkyard and thought it might look weird actually in a xj, but you prove otherwise. everything looks great man!

That must be one of them there lookin' at Jeeps...I heared tell of them...you just sit an look at'em....that be to clean to be ever have been useded.....lol

Looks great, good job, real clean...mine could look like that too....if I jacked up the licenses plates and put a new Jeep between them.

Keep us posted as to how they wear.

Are they heated or did you decide the heat wasn't important? Looks great! (Just like my 2000 Limited!) Now all you need is the wood grain door inserts.

They are not heated as all I did was add seat covers to my stock non-power/heated sport seats. I decided to save some money over going all out and buying a complete set of seats. I am glad I did though because the seats covers turned out wayyy better than I thought.

I have been keeping an eye out for a set of Limited wood grain insert door panels to go along with my limited center bezel:)

Back