• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

29 spline 8.25 drum to drum. 3.55's, 65K miles

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

I had a guy lined up to buy the 8.25 I just took out of my 2000 XJ but he is a no show.

The 29 spline 8.25 is complete with only 65,000 on it. I have the upgraded u-bolts from my lift as well. The only thing it will need is brake lines and the brakes re-installed. I needed a part from the brakeline set-up.

I am looking to get $175. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

You will need to pick it up in Lake Forest. This is a great swap for a D35 or for a spare.

Come and get it!!!!

Price was posted wrong...

$150 OBO

Thanks,

OK, so deal fell out.

I just want to get rid of this. Someone please make me an offer and come get this thing.

I also have a FREE LP D30 housing with 3.55 gears.

jsolorza said:
what would u need to swap it in a 35 place

Not sure. I have the u-bolts. It only needs brake lines. I am not sure about the driveshaft, it may be affected.

GSequoia said:
Let's talk about it in Big Bear Robert.

I'll get you liquored up and shoot you a low ball price, it would work well under my '88.

:cheers:

I thought you had a ton of axles, or are all of those D30's?

Let's talk. It's not gonna take much liquor, but I will not pass up free alcohol.

You mean this?
20060408-axleorgy.jpg

:laugh3:

That's two 30's, one 44, and one 35, plus a few more 44's here and there.
The silver (freshly sandblasted) 30 and 44 are for my Red Jeep, the 30/35 are for my '88 and the 44's are all spoken for. I've been tempted to put an 8.25 in the '88 since the 35 I have has two issues.

1: C-Clips, gasp! (I've never owned a C-Clip axle)
2: It's off centered by about an inch, oops on welding spring perches I guess :D

jsolorza said:
how about a trade some procomp lights 2 of them the new ones

Which ones? I mean, what size? Is it a kit, with wiring and a switch or just 2 lights?

jsolorza said:
its just 2 lights the 7inch they are new style i bought 3 get 1 free

Are you interested in selling them? Gsequoia has first rights to the 8.25 as he replied first. If he changes his mind or we can't make a deal, you and I will try to work something out.

Thanks

SOLD!!!

Back