• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone from Doetsch Tech out there?

luvme88xj

NAXJA Forum User
i have been trying to get a quote on a set of DT3000's for an `88 with 3" of lift for, well...THREE WEEKS! What is the holdup! I have also asked if they have a distributor in MN. and they do, location, Mound, MN. What is the name? I have read the terstimonials and felt the performance first hand and for the price I'd like them on my rig. I have been working on my `88 for 9 months now and I'd like to get it rolling before my son comes home for leave from Iraq in the end of May. The only thing that is keeping it Idle is the lack of shocks. So if you are out there, PM me, please.

luvme88xj said:
i have been trying to get a quote on a set of DT3000's for an `88 with 3" of lift for, well...THREE WEEKS! What is the holdup! I have also asked if they have a distributor in MN. and they do, location, Mound, MN. What is the name? I have read the terstimonials and felt the performance first hand and for the price I'd like them on my rig. I have been working on my `88 for 9 months now and I'd like to get it rolling before my son comes home for leave from Iraq in the end of May. The only thing that is keeping it Idle is the lack of shocks. So if you are out there, PM me, please.

This post shouldn't be here......this is the mod tech forum, not the too lazy to use the phone forum.

I've spoken to people at Doetsch numerous times, and they ALWAYS answered the phone and were very helpful.

Have you tried calling? :rolleyes:

Back