• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flexfan

brandonmcnulty

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone, I have an 89 Jeep Comanche auto with the 4.0. Last year i had problems keeping her cool and then my rad developed a leak. So i replaced it during the winter and i havent had a problem at all. Runs a lil below 210. The problem is now that its getting hot outside when my truck is sitting stopped the temp starts creeping up. i can be on the highway and runnin just fine. Come to a stoplight and about 30 seconds later it starts warming up. But once i start going again it cools right back down to 210. when i use the A/C it never gets hot becuase that little electric fans runs. So i was wondering if anyone has ran a flexfan in one of these 4.0s I dont even know if it is possible or if it would work. I mud and go on trails alot and i dont really want to run my A/C the whole time and that electric fan never turns on itself. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Brandon

Back