• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did they do?

Gnat5680

NAXJA Forum User
What did they do to this jeep besides lift and cut the fenders.
about how much lift do you think there is and what size wheels?
i know im not giving you much but this is what i want to do and want to know what needs to be done
wl9kax.jpg

I bet it has 35s and 3.55 gears j/k

I am sure it has 15" wheels:viking:

Seriously I think it is 4.5 and 33" tires

Gnat5680 said:
i know im not giving you much but this is what i want to do and want to know what needs to be done
wl9kax.jpg

Looks like 4.5-5" and 33's...it probably has 4.56's since it looks like he actually wheels it...

Wonder if he kept the Wonder 35..

Keep wondering when it is gonna break...

those tires are 34x10.50 ltbs

there are tons of better rigs to use as a model

looks like 5" in the front and a sagging add a leaf in the rear

skyjackedxj96 said:
there are tons of better rigs to use as a model

looks like 5" in the front and a sagging add a leaf in the rear

hahahaha your right...hahaha

I was reading about some rig in an old Four Wheeler.. IT was a Ranger and had a 6" lift so in the rear, there was a 6" block for lift.

thanks for your help now let me be an A$$ Can you make a shopping list of the things i would need? just the basics nothing extra.
if you can a price list would be great.

with that much fender chopping and the fact that those are 34 LTBs, I would say it's between 4 and 5 inches of lift, like has been said, probably using a shackle and sagging AAL.

Gnat5680 said:
wl9kax.jpg

471202230_l.jpg

here is mine with a RE 4.5" lift full spring kit and POS thornbirds 33x10.50 from about the same angle.

-tim

LilRedRover said:
, probably using a shackle and sagging AAL.
how the hell can you assume that?

Ramsey said:
how the hell can you assume that?

assumption coming from the fact that I've seen a lot of 3 inch AAL with shackles sagged to about that height, and have yet to see a full pack sag, whether it be 3 inch or 4.5. I could be wrong, but he was asking what it looked like from the picture, and to me... looks like a bunch of hackjobs we have here in west virginia who do the AAL and shackle.

Back