• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rust on floor and rockers????

I have a 96 2dr and after pulling the carpet i found some rust on the floor with a few holes and a half ass attemt to patch past rust. I wanna know what to do with the existing floor b4 i patch and wanted to know if anybody make replacment floor pannel for my jeep I want to do this the best way possible and dont want this problem to EVER come back pleez help

Now my other problem is the rockers. the rear portion is thin and rusted through. I dont think they are worth salvaging and i want to upgrade anyway. Who makes some good aplications. Im looking for strength and style. I also need to know the best place to cut the old ones and strongest place to weld the ones i make or buy?

The truck is woth fixing but i want to do this right i need some imput from sum1 who has done these things b4. my xj is stripped and after assesing the damage im waiting for info
any help is greatly apreciated

Back