• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

alloys for 29 spline 8.25

jb98xj

NAXJA Forum User
I've done some searching, but haven't really found alot of discussion. Who is running alloys in their 29 spline 8.25, and what brand are they, and where did you get them? I will only be running 31's, but it will be locked, and would like the extra insurance.

Why?5 years locked,4 years on 33's!

Last edited:
RCP Phx said:
Why?5 years locked,4 on 33's!

agreed... pick up some spares at a pullapart to carry, but stock axles in the chrycos aren't THAT bad

To answer your question :)...I got my Superior 8.25 shafts from Summit for $110 each shipped.

jb98xj said:
I've done some searching, but haven't really found alot of discussion. Who is running alloys in their 29 spline 8.25, and what brand are they, and where did you get them? I will only be running 31's, but it will be locked, and would like the extra insurance.
with 31s you will be fine with stockers. dutchman makes a set if you gotta have em.

xjohnnyc said:
To answer your question :)...I got my Superior 8.25 shafts from Summit for $110 each shipped.

part number? I had no idea they were that cheap...guess its a good investment with 35s.

91 Jeep Project said:
When did Superior start making shafts for the 8.25?

Since we are on this axle. Whats the best price anyone has ever found on the ARB (RD93)? $686 is the best I have seen.
Beats me, but I picked up an ARB'd and 4.10'd 29 spliner for $450.

Fergie said:
Beats me, but I picked up an ARB'd and 4.10'd 29 spliner for $450.

Chocolate-chip-cookie-on-white-background-Photographic-Print-C12005484.jpeg

happyfinger.gif

Last edited:
Back